Guns, Reloading and Gear > Optics

Leupold VX-3 w/ turret

(1/2) > >>

RUGER No.1:
Looking to buy one of these. Mounting it on a Tikka T3 Lite 300 win mag. I shoot 180g Nosler Accubonds. Any one have suggestions or likes/dislikes for these? I have never owned a scope with this set up so any help or tips is appreciated. I will have to figure it out as I go. I know a few guys that have one that may be able to help.

Thanks

Michael:
They are EXCELLENT!!!

Justin:
I've always been a Leupold fan and have shot them for years. But now I've lost all confidence in them.

I just had to pull my VX3 6.5-20x50 LR off of one of my rifles the other day. I was having tracking issues when shooting distance. Right now I have a Vortex PST 6-24x50 that I'm using and it has been working well so far. I won't say that I like it better but at least it is tracking like it should be.

Michael:
They have a Lifetime transferable warranty. Send it in. That's one reason they are awesome.

Justin:
I know they have a great warranty Michael. And that is one of the reasons I have always used Leupold. It just does me no good when I'm about to leave for a hunt and my $1000.00 scope isn't working properly.  :bash:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version