collapse

Author Topic: How to post an Image  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Booner
    • View Profile
    • https://albinovest.com/
How to post an Image
« on: October 02, 2009, 08:13:35 AM »
To Post an Image from a Hosting site:(Photobucket,Shutterfly,ect) Or our Gallery
Start a new topic or reply to an old one. Go to your image host and below the image there are four boxes. Right click in the box after the Direct Link. It will highlight it. Now left click the highlighted portion and in the pop up box right click on copy. Then go to your thread and Click the insert image button just above the Grin smily. You should see this HTML Code and it should be blinking in the center. Now right click anywhere in the box and right or left click on paste. When you are done, click on Post in the bottom center.

You can also Copy and Paste The IMG Code directly into your reply or a new post.
Start a new topic or reply to an old one. Go to your image host below the image there are four boxes. Right click in the box after the IMG Code. It will highlight it. Now left click the highlighted portion and in the pop up box right click on copy. (a shortcut to copy is press ctrl c ). Then go to your post or replay and right click in the box where the text is. In the pop up window right or left click on paste. When you are done, click on Post in the bottom center.

To post an Image from your computer:
Start a new topic or reply to an old one. First re-size the Pic on your Computer 800x600 or 600x800 is good. You have to know were it is saved on your computer and the file name.(I re-size the image/images and save them to my desktop and they are easy to find) Now in your thread under where you type the text you will see Additional Options. Click on Additional Options. It will open a drop down. Click on Browse. It will want you to find the pic on your computer. On mine since I saved it to the Desktop I go to my Desktop and double right click the image. It will insert it for you. If you want to add another picture click on (more attachments) And click on the next browse button. You are able to post four images in the same post. When you are done click on Post at the bottom center.

How many images can I upload in A new post or reply and how large can they be?

The forum is capped for 4 images per post or reply. An image has a maximum width of 2048KB and a maximum height of 1536KB. (If the Forum rejects your images it's because they are to large and must be re-sized.) 800x600 is a nice size. There is a maximum of 6400KB per post. The maximum per attachment is 3200KB. After your first post is full and submitted click on reply and you can add four more images or attachments. You must have text or a smiley in the message body before you can submit them.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 07:31:19 AM by michael »

* Site Sponsors

* Random Pics

* Donations

We are now accepting Donations for Maintenance costs through PayPal.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal